HOW IS THE HYDRAULIC CONNECTION?
WHAT KIND OF OILS TO USE?
CONTROLS TO BE CARRIED OUT
- Checking of the screw connections of the breaker subject to vibration stresses
- Checking of the integrity of the retainer pin;
- Checking of the rubber tubes;
- Checking of the integrity of the side bolts;
- Checking of the backlash of the tool on its housing;
- Checking of the wearing of the tool; if it is worn out below the permissible diameters, replace it;
- Checking of the diameter of the wearing bushes (if provided), according to the permissibile diameters;
- Checking of the integrity of the casing;
- Oil: minimum viscosity = 15 c St;
- Grease: high temperature resistant molybdenum bisulfide;
- Gas: normal nitrogen, purity 99,8%;
- Checking of the oil filter. The return pipe of the hydraulic system must have an oil filter;
Constantly check the oil pressure temperature that for hydraulic mechanisms must never exceed 80 ° C. If a higher temperature is reached in the tank, a heat exchanger must be installed. Fill the accumulator with nitrogen only. Ensure that the accumularor is not filled with any other type of gas (for example, air or oxygen). It is very important to make sure that the pressure is completely discharged by the drain screw above the same accumulator, before opening the nitrogen storage tank..